The NEW studio opens TUESDAY!!!
What a week! I hope each and every day brought you small WINS that have added up to a very successful week. Going into the Labor day weekend, allow yourself some good “mellow-yellow” time..without LABOR!
The Dailey HEALTH Tip: BEWARE OF SPLENDA! Not only is this chemical sweetener NOT natural, it has lots of ill side effects!
- Reduces the amount of good bacteria in your intestines by 50%
- Increases the PH level in the intestines, slowing down digestion
- Contributes to increased body weight
- Splenda is considered hepatoxic & neprotoxic, which means it causes lesions in the kidneys & liver
- About 7% of Splenda remains in your body 5 days after consumption, which means continued consumption accumulates and leads to kidney damage
NEXT WEEK…the NEW Dailey Fitness Functional Fitness & Conditioning Studio is OPEN – 2919 Battleground Ave! ALL classes, private training, & semi-private sessions will be held at the new facility!!! Check the schedule online for class times as there may be a few ADDED in days to come! www.daileyfitness.com I invite everyone to drop by to check out the new digs any time, and see what’s NEW at Dailey Fitness! There is still some work to be done in the building & the signs are not up yet, so please pardon the temporary mess & inconvenience! In a few weeks we will have locker rooms with showers, a room for the kids, & endless potential for TRANSFORMATION!
No classes on Monday! Enjoy the day OFF! We will kick things off Tuesday 9/3 with the very first 6am & 9:30am Functional Fitness classes at the new location! Let me know if you are IN so I can prepare for the masses! We’ll also end the day with a 6pm Flex class in the new “FLEX room”!!!
Your Dailey thought…
“Courage is the discovery that you may not WIN, and trying when you know you can’t lose” ~Tom Krause
WIN THE DAY!!!